Tuesday, July 26, 2011

continued.

If I did not want to take the time to read the entire book, you suggested that I, at least take the time to watch the video. Why were you so persistent? And the title well, it just made my heart sink. You told me that although you did not believe in everything this book preached, that you were a strong believer in many of the laws. What could have Rhona Byrne say in this book that could have inspired you so much? 


I needed to find out. I am a huge book fan but I opted for the video version instead. I wanted answers. 


As I watched the first few moments, I became confused. It did not tell me much. It showed scenes of historical events of people which embraced this so-called "Power." For a minute, I was somewhat scared to continue watching because I felt as though it would go against my faith. They spoke of a great Power that almost seemed divine. It made me feel uncomfortable because I knew there was no power greater than that of the Almighty. I needed to finish watching this video, I told myself. 


Just before I was ready to throw in the towel and call it quits, "The Law of Attraction."  It all made sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment