Tuesday, June 21, 2011

continued.

When you did not mention it, I knew for sure that you were not ready to take that next step. I was forward after-all. I couldn't help but wonder, however, if you had a secret too. 

"Why didn't you answer my call?" I blurted out on the impulse.
"You didn't call me."

I was confused. I knew I had put in all the numbers correctly because I double-checked each digit so that I may not miss a number. I told you I had called the number you gave me. How was it possible that it did not go through

After a great deal of bickering back and forth, you told me that you missed a number. The number you had given me the night before was wrong. I sighed a sigh of relief but I wasn't sure why. It wasn't that you didn't want to talk to me. I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment