Sunday, June 12, 2011

continued.

The next few days were happy. I was happy. I played my game so well, I started to believe in it myself. 

"Have you ever loved?" 
"Nope, I tried my best to avoid it." You told me.

It was at that point that I realized you were not just like everyone I have met. Here is where I throw my disclaimer about men.

Aah men! Every man in my opinion is basically the same. They are unemotional, careless, selfish beings who want one thing and one thing only. Because of that, objectifying women is no grandeur. They think they are the best, making themselves 'oh so' superior!" 

I can go on and on about my hate for the alpha male, but I will not go through the trouble. Why? You seem to have proven this to be wrong. Well, maybe....I must find out why you've avoided love. It could very well be the exact thing I said. 

"It is not good to play around, if I know I can not marry her. Why waste my time and hers." Fireworks in the shape of hearts went off in my head. This wasn't a game anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment